Industrial manufacturing relies heavily on compressed air supplied by Champion compressors. There are a number of applications to be found in most industries, such as pick-and-place operations, pneumatic conveying, or drying and forming, with bulk and fluid transfer being another important area of our business.
We place great emphasis on providing professional aftermarket support to make sure our customers get maximum benefit from using our compressors.
Compressed air (commonly referred to as ‘Industry’s Fourth Utility’) supplies power for many different manufacturing operations. It supplies motive force and is preferable to electricity as it is both safer and more convenient. For the production line, Champion offers compressed air for pneumatic tools that are convenient for industrial production due to their low power to weight ratio.
• Spray finishing equipment: Air is used to vaporise paint for application to components and products.
• Air operated tools: Preferable to electric tools as they are light and easy to handle
• Air operated lifting equipment: Small and compact, air hoists can be used for a multitude of lifting operations
• Shot blasting: Air is used to propel grit or shot for blasting and cleaning operations
• Cooling & heating: Air is used in a vortex tube to create high volumes of cool air for industrial cooling processes, Vortex tubes can also be reverse flowed to produce high-temperature air used in heating processes
• Cleaning: Air is used for cleaning processes in manufacturing facilities